Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Signs of the Economic Apocalypse, Part 9

"Value is the New Luxury."
-- the 2009 marketing theme for the pricey Loews Hotels chain, per this e-mail.


Sandra Davis said...

Thanks for posting this review! I love this website and I’ve subscribed to it.
I’m looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !!
Online Kamagra

AcePoPo said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
Very useful information particularly the ultimate part :)
I take care of such information much.
I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
Thanks and best of luck.
Bandar Ceme Online
agen poker online indonesia terpercaya
Bandar Ceme Online
Bandar Ceme Online
Agen Poker Terbaru
Agen Poker Terbaik
Poker Domino 99 Online
Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya
Berita Unik
QilinPoker.net Agen Judi Poker Domino QQ Ceme Blackjack Terpercaya
Agen Bola Online