Friday, December 12, 2008

Newsweek to Become Ideaweek?

A great closing line in a Wall Street Journal online story (sub. req.) today about employee buyouts at Newsweek magazine.

"The magazine, which is likely to adopt a more contemporary look with more photos, will continue its shift away from costly news-gathering toward a more provocative, idea-driven editorial approach."

Wonderful. More people generating "ideas" on a narrower and narrower base of facts.

Can everyone decide to sell farm equipment while fewer and fewer people actually farm? I guess we're about to find out.


find a doctor in my area said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles very nice.
find a doctor in my area

AcePoPo said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
Very useful information particularly the ultimate part :)
I take care of such information much.
I was seeking this particular info for a long time.
Thanks and best of luck.
Bandar Ceme Online
agen poker online indonesia terpercaya
Bandar Ceme Online
Bandar Ceme Online
Agen Poker Terbaru
Agen Poker Terbaik
Poker Domino 99 Online
Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya
Berita Unik Agen Judi Poker Domino QQ Ceme Blackjack Terpercaya
Agen Bola Online